Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tired Day

Saturday. No difference. Had to wake up early for band practice. Performance this Tuesday for sports day..ugh.. I hate performing at the outdoor stadium. The field is like crap and you risk twisting your ankle or tripping yourself over when you perform there. CRAP,CRAP,CRAP...Felt surprised that I can still run 2 rounds straight around the field even though we didn't have practice for almost a month already..and I was the first few to finish the 2 rounds. so, woo^^

In the afternoon, went for youth. Soo Ching didn't come. I think she wanted to tell me but I was at tuition and I don't have a phone..See?that's what you get for not having a phone. People can't find you at all without going through a lot of trouble. Listen to a talk at youth. Learnt something valuable this afternoon. 'If you think you can. you can' 'Everyone is special' 'Have faith in youself' that kind of stuff. We were asked to do something by the pastor. She wanted everyone of us to hold the teddy bear she brought and do something for 15 seconds while another person took pics of us. It was LOL. Couldn't stop laughing.

After youth I was supposed to go to Lee Yii's farewell party, but didn't go in the end caused felt tired...and there is some other reason. Anyway, I just hope that Lee Yii had a great party and hope that she will fit into the new environment quickly^^ Gonna miss her and her sis. No one to compare my height to after she's gone. Take care o...^^

God Bless =)

1 Comment:

  1. keqi said...
    really tired o ..ha ha lolz

Post a Comment