Thursday, July 30, 2009

Movie Day^^

Watched two movies today..watched this first. It's about a woman whose husband died. He left her letters every month to help her get through depression and move on with her life. I read the book before I watched the movie. Both the book and movie were really sweet. Gonna watch it again if I have time. Love this movie^^
Then this. A bit of comedy in it. About two best friends fighting because of their wedding is on the same day. They came up with ways to sabotage each others wedding. Funny and has a good moral value.

By the way, I DID do studying. I watched the movies when I was free.

1 Comment:

  1. grace ngu said...
    PS I LOVE YOU!!!!! AWWW~~~

    i'd finish reading 1/3 of where rainbows end le
    Alex is shhhooooo shhhweeeeettttt hehehehehe *hua chi
    hate Greg..ish, jian nan ren
    Katie is good at gio-ing ppl...hahhaa the letters she wrote to Sally, lol~~~

    btw jy in ur piano exam!!! it's after the food fair rite?? 4gt jor hahaha

Post a Comment