Saturday, October 17, 2009

Goodbye~

can't believe he is gone...

last night,11.30, heard that it started raining at that time. I already went to bed, sodid not know about it.
until about 6 in the morning..
heard the phone ring and dad picking it up..
then heard him knocking on my door and coming in.
he told me the news. At first I didn't believe him, thinking that it was a joke he wants to play to get me out of bed..then looked at him again and realized it was real...

It happened so suddenly,
he was fine this year..stayed in class with us for the first term..
then in July, he stopped coming to school. Then we found out about his condition. Shocked.
He never came back to school after that..

He wanted to sit for PMR so much. He lost his chance the first time and came back again this year. Thinking about it makes me feel angry. He wanted to sit for the exam so much. He studied for it even in his condition. But he lost the chance two times already, and will never get another chance. And yet there are students, fit as a fiddle, yet don't bother to study at all, thinking that studying is crap, never bothering to do well. Think, people! Cherish the chance while you have it.

Looking at him lying in the coffin, he looks at peace, like he is sleeping. Felt relieved and happy for him after hearing about his last moments with his family..Happy for him that he is now in Heaven, away from all the pain and suffering..

We've known each other since we were in kindergarten, yet both of us were too shy to actually be friends with each other. Now looking back at my past, it's funny. I am glad that I am able to get the chance to finally know you, although it is short, but I'll remember it always.

Rest in Peace, dear friend..may we meet again:)

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    ...so sad T.T

Post a Comment