Thursday, October 1, 2009

7 days

okay, 6 days, since it's already past 12 here..
6 days left, getting more and more worried every day. especially on some subjects. Worked so hard on it, but still the same outcome. The results are same as the times when I studied last minute..really hope it turns out well during PMR. I really, really want to reach my goal..just to prove to myself I am not losing my touch or anything, prove to myself I can still do it.

All I can do now is try my best, last minute cramming and pray to God.
80%= God,20%=urself
haha..someone said it, I guess its true?

and the seniors were right, PMR does cure you of internet addiction. No mood to do anything online nowadays..

and to the people taking part in the food fair this Sunday. All the best to you guys. Sorry we can't do anything to help, but we really don't have a choice.

and to my juniors, please show some improvement. I need a new partner for next year.

over and out?=)

1 Comment:

  1. Clare Chua said...
    jiayou wor... six days!!!

Post a Comment