Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Geramnya..

took a day off from going to school today, and all I have to say is,' I'M SO BOORREEDDD!!!'

guess being used to going to school every single day, even though it's holiday time and running around in school all the time. When suddenly one day of nothing-to-do comes, it's boring..starring at the computer screen all day, nothing on TV, no mood to watch movies..just facebooking and poking around the computer for the whole day...argh, i'm bored

why do we even have to go to school tomorrow for the classes thingy??we dont even know what time do we have to be there, wad to wear, and all that..ugh..damn useless....

gonna be studying in 4s2 next year. Mom wants me to go back to 4s1, with the pro students, good teachers, air-cond and all that. But can't seem to bring myself to do it. I requested to be in A class last year, and I'm not looking forward to do it again. At least I can't bring myself to do it.. Gonna miss my friends next year. Been with them together for at least 4 to 6 years already. A whole new class, almost all of them are just the people I say hi and smile to if I walk past them. God please help me....T_T

And a particular someone keeps rubbing it in that he/she's in the best class next year and I'm not..ugh..He/she sure has changed. Or somehow I get the feeling that he/she's been like this all along. Always acting sweet and innocent, that's the kind of person who we can never predict whether that person is for real or just acting on the outside. Grrrrr....

2 Comments:

  1. grace ngu said...
    owh i met someone jz like the "someone" u described b4...kinda want to slap him/her XD
    oh gosh
    Erika said...
    lol..who who???tell!!!!

Post a Comment