Thursday, September 3, 2009

Trial 1

got my trial 1 results..to be honest, I did quite okay this time..yeah!!hard work paid off^^
all quite good except for that Bahasa Malaysia..ugh...did not do very well in that crapping subject...same goes for my class. Apparently, the only subject that's harder than the paper our school gives is this subject..grrr...WHY do we have to learn a subject that only Malaysia use?=.=

menanam semangat patriotisme, menanam semangat cinta akan tanah air...my bum...

I dont get my classmates either. Their results are already awesome, yet they are not satisfied?What?Get 90++is not enough for you?you guys are too pro...keeep asking teachers to give some more marks to you..you guys are the best students in the entire form 3, aren't you satisfied?I guess that's why other classes don't really wanna make friends with A class students..too pro or something..

must go prepare self for mum's nagging session on my suck-ish BM...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment