Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Update

okay, long time since my last update..
lazy aa...why did i start a blog again?>.<
anyways,now back to school..i miss half a year of school already, time for a lot of catching up.
yes,yes..for sure..a lot of homework. But every time i come back home, it's like, What should i do now? Do I have any homework?then continue doing random stuff..
test results out, DON'T CARE!! cause no position^^
our school is having a parent teacher meeting soon. But can't see the point of doing that, since I don't have position in this test. But hope what happened last year won't happen this year..that crappy teacher...never even taught me...still dared to insult me in front of my mother...go get a life..
now writing random stuff...seriously, is it my computer's problem of just the blog's problem?
can't even upload one video?takes so freaking LONG..

trying out new blog skin...what do u think about it?

1 Comment:

  1. JoleneHiing said...
    nice..

Post a Comment