Thursday, February 19, 2009

didn't go to school today...got sick...
nothing to do...except studying and online (minus the studying part)
bored...bored...hate it...:(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw, got some messages from classmates in the old-fashioned way,in note form^^

- the koala who swallowed a football(private joke) misses you. Seriously. - Aisha

- I miss you because my blazer photo was ugly (lolz). That didn't mean anything, but why don't we GET DRUNK AND EAT WAFFLES? =) Missed you. Seriously. - Melanie

- rikaaa~get well soon!! everyone missed you!!(i think...) =) - Bianca

-My little big partner..you left me!!!Hugs...(in black and white) - Ian Gan

-Get well soon! Don't DUMP me T.T - Sonia ( Win 87)

- 加油, 送你一个 *heart sign* ,让你心情及身体赶快好起来!- SuLing

thanks, guys...suprised when i got got this...along with a LONG LIST OF HOMEWORK...zzz
felt so touched..XD

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hmm...What sick do you get? The whether has become strange and it's very hot, until today I sleep in the class and I sweat after waking up. Drink more water and take more nap, sleep earlier. Take care and wish you get well soon yar =)

Post a Comment